Old Town House built in 1789 and built on the site of the
former tollbooth consists of a courtroom and cells on the
ground floor and Town Council Chambers on the first floor.
This building stands in the heart of the City and is identifiable
with the history of Brechin down through the ages. It is the
subject of intense debate and has been identified as one of
the community projects. More to follow